Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sale at Lions Park Chalet

This is my first comment to be made in my blog!!
Soooo excited!! I should have started this a long time ago. Thanks to a very sweet person that gave me the heads up and simple instructions on how to go about it....THANKS!!!

Wanted to let everyone know that my Sale is booked for Wednesday, February 9th.
It is to be held at the Lions Park Chalet, located off Mayor Ave and in behind St.John's Curling Club.

I am gonna give update as soon as I can, but I may want to change the day of the Sale to Thursday. We are expecting more white stuff on Tuesday...and may lead into Wednesday?? I will update with that info!

Thanks for stopping by!
Good night

2 comments:

  1. It is good to arrange sale at chalet. I think you got good enough people on sale and you got good profit.

    chalet condo rental tremblant

    ReplyDelete